Bought something you don’t like? Got a gift you no longer need? Not to worry! We will process your return as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We accept returns for all new merchandise as long as it’s still in the original packaging and hasn’t been used.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must not be used, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and must be in its original packaging.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- We have the right to reject any returns that do not meet our return policy requirements.
- Need to make a return to Baby’s Arrival Returns Center? Follow these easy steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Provide a telephone number in case we have questions.
- Send your item(s) back in its original packaging to us within 30 days. Baby’s Arrival is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Mail your return with the appropriate postage and consider insuring your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit. Baby’s Arrival cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our warehouse. Please obtain tracking number when sending back your item(s).
- We will notify you via email as soon as we receive and process your return.
- Your credit card should be credited within 14 business days of the time that you receive our email. Processing time may vary from different credit card companies.
Return your items to:
1601 Gravesend Neck Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11214
If an item from your order is unavailable or backordered, we will contact you at the email address provided with the order. If you have placed an order in error and wish to cancel the transaction, email email@example.com immediately referencing your order number and reason for cancellation. If you order has shipped before your cancellation request has been received, you will need to follow the steps above to initiate a return.
Baby’s Arrival team does a thorough inspection of all goods before they are shipped to our customers. We stand behind the quality of our products, but if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Refunds cannot be guaranteed without prior photographic evidence of the fault.
If you have any additional questions, Baby’s Arrival Customer Service Team can help - give us a call at (718) 218-4597 or send an email to email@example.com